Tuesday, December 25

Best. Author. EVER

One of my favorite things to do is read. I mostly read fiction. Lately, I can not get enough of reading books by Chautona Havig. This lady is an amazing author and for Christmas, I got a signed copy of her book Ready or Not for my younger sister who loves to read.

For the next 48 hours, Mrs. Havig has put all her books on Kindle for $0.99! I have a lot of her books.

Ones I have read/am reading

Thirty Days Hath…
Allerednic 
31 Kisses
Noble Pursuits
Discovering Hope

Ready or Not
For Keeps
Here We Come

Argosy Junction

Past Forward Series


Shadows & Secrets

Cloaked in Secrets
Beneath the Cloak

Princess Paisley

Everard

Advent


I think if I had to choose, I would say that the Aggie Series is my favorite. If you want some awesome books to read, you will NOT regret getting these!



No comments:

Post a Comment